|DATE||January 7, 2000|
|DIRECTIVE||OLDER WORKER BULLETIN 00-1|
|TO||ALL SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES|
|SUBJECT||SCSEP's On- Line Reporting System|
1. PURPOSE:. In our efforts to automate grantee reporting of the SCSEP's Financial Status Report (FSR) Standard Form 269, and the Quarterly Progress Report (QPR) ETA Form 5140, we are requesting that grantees identify and submit information on the grantee's primary and secondary staff contacts for reporting purposes.
2. REFERENCES: Title V of the Older Americans Act (OAA), as amended by PL. 100-175 and PL. 102-325; the SCSEP regulations at 20 CFR Part 641; Older Worker (OW) Bulletin 99-10.
3. BACKGROUND: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, the Employment and Training Administration has developed a system for reporting the FSR and QPR through the Internet. In Older Worker Bulletin 99 -10, sponsors were encouraged to prepare for this development by having up to date computer technology, ensuring their organizations have the capability to link to the Internet, and having software to accommodate the year 2000.
4. ACTION REQUIRED: In order to use the web-based forms, grantees will be issued a password and pin number. However, before they can be issued, we need to collect contact information from all grantees. The information consists of a primary contact and secondary contact. The Primary Contact should be the person who has signatory authority over the grant/report. This person will be responsible for the data that is being reported. The Secondary Contact is generally the person entering the data only. Contact information consists of the following items: Name, Mailing Address (including City, State, and Zip Code), Phone Number, Fax Number, and most importantly e-mail address. Please use the attached form to gather the contact information. Contact information should be faxed to Frances Hawkins at 202-219-6338 or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 21, 2000.
Once the contact information is received, it will be entered into the system. A password and pin number will be issued via e-mail to the Primary Contact Person . It is up to the discretion of the Primary Contact Person as to with whom they share the password and pin number. The e-mail message will include the URL where the grantee needs to go to submit reports and some general instructions.
5. INQUIRIES: If your have any questions regarding the reporting requirements please contact Gale Gibson or Frances Hawkins at (202) 219-5904. For any technical questions, please contact Shakil Khandoker at (202)219-6149 (e-mail email@example.com ).
|ATTACHMENT||SCSEP Contact Information Form|
ERICH W. ("RIC") LARISCH ANNA W. GODDARD
Division of Older Worker Programs Office of National Programs
SCSEP Contact Information Form
|Primary Contact Information
This is the person the Password and PIN will be assigned to.
|Secondary Contact Information|
Please e-mail or fax your contact information to Frances Hawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or 202-219-6338 by January 21, 2000.