- OWB 97-4
- Revisions To Eligibility Documentation Technical Assistance Guide (TAG).
- To provide SCSEP sponsors with
revisions to the TAG.
- All Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Sponsors
- Erich W. (Ric) Larisch Chief Division of Older Worker and Disability Grantee Programs
Date: February 18, 1997
Expiration Date: None
References: Older Worker Bulletin 93-10, Eligibility of Amnestied Aliens; and Older Worker Bulletin 96-5, Minimum Eligibility Documentation Requirements.
Background: Field Issuances recently disseminated revisions to the provisions for documentation of eligibility for participation in Job Training Partnership Act programs. These revisions apply to documentation of eligibility for SCSEP as well. The Field Issuances are attached for your information.
Policy: SCSEP sponsors should inform local project operators that they should no longer accept the Numident printout for eligibility documentation purposes. Also, voter registration cards may no longer be used as documentation for U.S. citizen-ship, although they are acceptable as proof of residency.
- Questions may be directed to your Federal Representative at (202) 219-5904.
Type of Document:
- Washington, DC: U.S. Department
of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Training and Employment Information Notice (TEIN) No. 22-92, Change 4; TEIN No. 22-92, Change 5.
For a copy of attachment(s), please contact Mina Johnson of the Office of Special Targeted Programs at (202) 219-5904.