What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- April 16, 2015 ETA Announces Availability of the "Youth Services Strategies Quick Start Action Planner"
- April 14, 2015 Department of Labor Announces Availability of Funds under the Disability Employment Initiative, Establishes June 11 Deadline for Applications from Workforce Agencies
- April 10, 2015 OSHA Announces Availability of Funding under the Susan Harwood Training Grant Program
- April 10, 2015 ETA Announces $10 Million in Grants to Improve Workforce and Education Data Collection; Resources to Promote Accountability and Transparency, Assist States in Meeting Federal Requirements
- April 7, 2015 ETA Announces April 28 Webinar on Industry Sector Strategies
- April 7, 2015 ETA Announces Availability of $76 Million to Continue or Expand Youth Build Programs
- April 6, 2015 Departments of Labor and Education Announce Availability of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act "Notices of Proposed Rulemaking" on the Federal Register's Public Inspection Website
- April 6, 2015 HUD Awards Grants to Housing Authorities in 9 Jurisdictions to Help Low-Income Residents Secure Higher Paying Jobs; Underscores Partnerships with American Job Centers, Importance of Job-Driven Checklist
- April 6, 2015 Administration Announces Actions to Drive Growth in Solar Energy and Train Workers for Clean-Energy Jobs; Emphasizes Education of Veterans and Service Members about Opportunities to Gain Solar Workforce Training
- April 2, 2015 Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF and Other Low-Income Individuals: HHS/ACF Announces Opening of New Funding Cycle; Applications Due May 29
- April 2, 2015 ETA Provides Guidelines for the FY 2015 Unemployment Insurance Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Grants
- April 2, 2015 Department of Commerce Names Aspen Institute as National Partner for Talent Development; Aspen's Workforce Strategies Initiative to Launch the "Communities that Work Partnership"
- April 1, 2015 ETA Issues Operational Guidance on WIOA Youth Program Transition