What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- December 18, 2014 National Fund Workforce Solutions to Hold Fifth Annual Meeting on June 17 - June 19, 2015
- December 16, 2014 Department of Labor Announces Availability of $12 Million to Develop Job Challenge Program to Expand Existing National Guard Youth Challenge Program; Resources to be Awarded to Three Grantees
- December 16, 2014 ETA Reiterates Guidance on Provision of Information Providing Federal Contractor Compliance with the Mandatory Job Listing Requirements to OFFCP
- December 16, 2014 Department of Education Publishes Final Supplemental Priorities and Definitions for Discretionary Grant Programs; Priorities Include Job-Driven Training and Employment Outcomes, STEM Education, Postsecondary Access/Accessibility/Completion
- December 15, 2014 Secretary Duncan, Attorney General Holder Announce Guidance Package on Providing Quality Education Services to America?s Confined Youth; Inmates in Jail May Receive Pell Grants
- December 15, 2014 Trade Adjustment Assistance: ETA Issues Guidance on TAA, ATAA and RTAA Program Operations after December 31, 2014