FY 2008 Budget
Final Appropriation Action:
On December 26, 2007, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008, P. L. 110-161, was signed into law. It contains the funding provisions for ETA.
P. L. 110-161 excerpts for ETA
H. Rept. 2764 House Appropriations Committee Print excerpts for ETA
H.R. 110-424 Instructions for Implementation of the $250 Million Rescission as Referenced in Explanatory Statement Accompanying the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008.
On June 30, 2008, the Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2008, P.L. 110-252, was signed into law. It contains funding provisions for ETA.
P. L. 110-252 excerpts for ETA
Explanatory language submitted by Senator Byrd, Chairman of Senate Committee on Appropriations
ETA Appropriation Table (PDF or XLS)
- FY 2008 Budget Request Overview
- FY 2008 ETA Congressional Justification Table
- Assistant Secretary DeRocco's Presentation of the ETA FY 08 Budget
Legislative Priorities Addressed in the Budget
- Workforce Investment Act Reform
- Career Advancement Accounts
- Career Advancement Account Demonstrations
- WIRED to the Innovation Economy
- Map of WIRED Regions
- The President's Community-Based Job Training Grants
- Reintegration of Ex-Offenders
- Strengthening Unemployment Insurance Integrity and Promoting Re-Employment
- Permanent Foreign Labor Certification
To view the pdf file as html Go to Adobe's PDF-to-HTML conversion tool