Financial Reporting Locking Reminder:
Adjustments and/or corrections to a locked financial report must be made in the current quarterly financial report, as reports are cumulative. All adjustments/corrections must have an explanation in the remarks section. Exceptions to this internal control will be limited to closeout issues.
Audit Requirement Reminder:
The standards set forth in OMB Circular No. A-133, subpart B.200 - Audit Requirements, mandate that non-federal entities expending $500,000 or more in a year in Federal awards shall have a single audit conducted for that year. Additionally, subpart C.320 - Report Submission, requires the submission of that audit report within the earliest of 30 days after its receipt or nine months after the end of the audit period, unless a longer period is agreed to in advance, by the cognizant agency. For example, if your fiscal year ends on June 30, the report must be submitted to the Clearinghouse by March 30, of the next year.
- Grantee Reporting System - This system is used to submit the required quarterly financial reports.
- Financial Reporting Access Document
This Adobe document is used to gain access to the on-line Grantee Reporting System to file Financial Reports.
- TEGL 28-10 - Federal Financial Management and Reporting Definitions
- TEGL 13-12 - ETA-9130 Quarterly U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Employment and Training Administration Financial Report Instructions
Note: The Office of Management & Budget has extended the ETA 9130 form to 12/31/2015
The Basic 9130 is used by all Grantees previously reporting on an unmodified SF-269 and for National Emergency Grants.
- Basic 9130 | Excel
- Employment Service & Unemployment Insurance Programs | Excel
- National Farmworkers Jobs Program | Excel
- Older Worker Program | Excel
- Indian & Native American Program | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Local Youth | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Local Adult | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Local Dislocated Worker | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Statewide Youth | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Statewide Adult | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Statewide Dislocated Worker | Excel
- Workforce Investment Act - Statewide Rapid Response | Excel
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Grant Program | Excel
- SF-269 - Standard Financial Status Report
- ETA-9126 - National Farmworker Jobs Program
- ETA 9080 - Indian and Native American
To view the pdf file as html Go to Adobe's pdf-to-HTML conversion tool