The Common Information Reporting System (CRIS)
ETA and the Kansas Department of Commerce have a Memorandum of Understanding that enables ETA's national program grantees access to wage records through the Wage Record Interchange System and the Federal Employment Data Exchange System in order to calculate the common measures. This arrangement is the Common Reporting Information System (CRIS).
The following programs may obtain CRIS data:
- Indian and Native American Program (INAP);
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP); Registered Apprenticeship (RA);
- National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP);
- High Growth Job Training Initiative (HGJTI);
- Community-Based Job Training Grants Initiative (CBJTG); and,
- Job Corp.
Cris Overview Flowchart
CRIS operates as follows (please click on the numbers for the description):