Workforce Data Quality Initiative
2011 Q2 Quarterly Call
Date: 2:30 Eastern Daylight Time, June 15, 2011
Call-In Information: 866-453-2543, PW: 322958#
- Florida - Duane
- Iowa - Dennis
- Louisiana Charles, Patti, Larry
- Maine Paul, Rus
- Maryland David, Shreya
- Massachusetts - no
- Minnesota Kyle, Deb
- Missouri Mike, Clinton
- North Dakota Heather, Kevin, David
- Ohio Jamie (LMI)
- South Carolina - Courtney
- Texas Grady, Chris
- Virginia - Najmah
- Brad Sickles
- Quarter 1 Report Updates
- We have 12 of 13 reports for Q1. Several states have reported no issues.
- We would also like to make sure that MOUs that were identified in each states application packets are coming into fruition?
- Design Plan Updates
- The Design Plan for each state is listed on our website at http://www.doleta.gov/Performance/workforcedatagrant09.cfm
- If you need to alter your design plan, please let me know so we can update the web information and stay current as far as grant tracking is concerned.
- Best Practices
- If any state has a Best Practice they would like to share, please send it to me at Louton.firstname.lastname@example.org and Ill add it to the website.
- US Ed is setting up 1 on 1 calls so that we can collaborate and share information with our education counterparts. Please expect an email from Lana Cohen, Yossef Seddiq, or Rosemary Collins. We are using Doodle to try and organize schedules. Please go in and add your information in a timely manner.
- Is anyone having any problems with their financial information? We had a couple of states who still were not able to log in. Make sure that everyone has that information, and if you dont, please contact your FPO, or myself so we can get you set up and able to draw down funds.
- Additional Business
- SLDS/WDQI joint conference will be held November 14 16 in Washington DC. We need modifications to the statement of work and budgets if travel was not incorporated in your initial grant paperwork. These need to be completed soon to allow for time for the modification to be processed.
- If you are interested in conducting a workshop at the conference, please send me an email. Well do a formal call for topics soon.
- WRIS 2 is in clearance. When it is approved, we would encourage everyone to participate in WRIS 2.