- Please see the current fiscal year reporting timeline for each program here.
- When Is Data Available To Report (See when various program data are available for reporting)
- TEGL 6-14: Program Year (PY) 2013/Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Data Validation and Performance Reporting Requirements and Associated Timelines
- Data Validation Source Documentation
WORKFORCE INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITY ACT (WIOA)
September 1, 2015
The Department is soliciting comments concerning the collection of data for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Performance Accountability, Information, and Reporting System (OMB Control No. 1205-3NEW). The following programs will be required to report through this system: WIOA Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth, Wagner Peyser Employment Service, National Farmworker Jobs, Trade Adjustment Assistance, YouthBuild, Indian and Native American, and the Jobs for Veterans' State Grants.
On July 22, 2015, the Departments of Labor and Education published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the joint information collection request for performance reporting to fulfill the requirements under section 116 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act. This represents a collaborative effort among staff from the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration and the Department of Education's Office of Career Technical, and Adult Education and the Rehabilitation Services Administration. The information collection request includes an individual participant layout, with common definitions and data elements, to be used by states for reporting purposes. The ICR also includes the accompanying specifications, and the templates to be used by the States and local areas for the annual performance report, and the template to be used by Eligible Training Providers for their reports to the State, which will then make that available to the Department of Labor.
PROGRAM REPORTING GUIDANCE AND PAPERWORK PACKAGES (WIA)
|Paperwork Reduction Act||Federal Register|
- WIA (Reporting and Data Validation, Quarterly Reporting Instructions and Forms, Workforce Investment Act Standardized Record Data (WIASRD))
- Wagner-Peyser Act Labor Exchange
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- Indian and Native American Program
- High Growth and Community-Based Job Training Grants
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Reporting
- ARRA High Growth and Emerging Industries (HGEI) Quarterly Progress Reporting
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grants
WORKFORCE INVESTMENT STREAMLINED PERFORMANCE REPORTING (WISPR)
States and other grantees administering multiple DOL grants are currently required to produce separate performance reports by using different forms, definitions, instructions, and submission procedures. WISPR establishes a standardized set of data elements, definitions, and specifications that can be used to describe the characteristics, activities, and outcomes of job seeker and employer customers served through the American Job Center delivery system. Please see the WISPR FAQs for addition information.
Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) Activity (OMB 1205-0469)
WORKFORCE INVESTMENT BOARDS (WIB) REPORTING CODES
- Simple Ways to Improve Your Reporting (June 2009)