July 19, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 063-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Welfare-to-Work (WtW) Tax Credit, OMB Number 1205-0371
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on revision of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Welfare-to-Work (WtW) Tax Credit reporting.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 129, July 7, 2005, p. 39340; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 7, 2005 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 7, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 129, July 7, 2005, p. 39340