December 1, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 015-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Good Guidance Practices; Office of Management and Budget
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a proposed bulletin from the Office of Management and Budget concerning policies and procedures for Federal agencies to develop, issue and use guidance documents.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 229, November 30, 2005, p. 71866.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 23, 2005 to the individual named in the For Further Information Contact section of the Federal Register attachment.
Commentators are strongly encouraged to email their comments. Comments may also be submitted by fax on 202.395.7245.
A copy of the proposed guidance bulletin is available here.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the proposed guidance bulletin may be directed to Lisa Jones on 202.395.5897. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. December 23, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 229, November 30, 2005, p. 71866