December 10, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 019-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Semiannual Regulatory Agenda
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of the semiannual regulatory agenda
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment for ETA rulemaking (.pdf)
4. Substance. The agenda lists all regulations that are expected to be under review or development between October 2007 and October 2008, as well as those completed during the past 6 months.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about a specific regulation may be directed to the contact person identified for that particular regulation. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. October 31, 2008
8. Attachment. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 236, December 10, 2007, pp. 70087-70093