January 6, 2012
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 003-12
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments – Proposed ICR to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Young Parents Demonstration Project (YPDP)
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget to evaluate the efficacy of the Young Parents Demonstration Project (YPDP), a grant program designed to provide educational and occupational skills training that fosters family economic self-sufficiency to young parents.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 76, No. 244, December 20, 2011, pp. 78950-78951; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.); OMB ICR Reference Number 201109-1205-002.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 19, 2012 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for the Employment and Training Administration
Office of Management and Budget
725 17th Street, NW.
Washington, D.C. 20503
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to contacting Michel Smyth on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Beverly Akogu on 312.596.5458.
6. Expiration Date. January 20, 2012
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 76, No. 244 December 20, 2011, pp. 78050-78951.