August 3, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT001-04
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice Information Alert Issuance Series
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To announce the implementation of a new, consolidated Information Alert series for transmitting information from the Employment and Training Administrations Regional Offices to the workforce system; and the discontinuation of predecessor issuance series from the Regional Offices.
2. References. None
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at:
4. Substance. The redesign of the Employment and Training Administrations websites has caused the Regional Offices to revise and consolidate their issuance systems from several into a single Information Alert series. Grantees and other interested persons can continue to receive timely information on a wide variety of topical areas related to the nations workforce development activities via the Information Alert series. All Information Alerts will be available on-line for download from the archives of the regional website.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to subscribe to this service via the regional website.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about specific topical areas may be directed to your Regional Office:
Comments or questions about the format of this Bulletin may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. None