October 14, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 014-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Interstate Arrangement for Combined Employment and Wages, ETA Form 586; OMB Number 1205-0029
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the combined wage claim (CWC) reports on ETA Form 586 under the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 198, October 14, 2004; pp. 61047-61048; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; 20 CFR 640; Internal Revenue Code of 1998, Section 3304(a)(9)(B).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before December 13, 2004, to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Mary E. Montgomery on 202.693.3217.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. December 13, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 198, October 14, 2004, pp. 61047-61048