October 15, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 015-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - President's National Hire Veterans Committee; Open Meeting
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of an open meeting of the President's National Hire Veterans Committee on October 21, 2004 in St. Petersburg, Florida.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 199, October 15, 2004, p. 61268; Jobs for Veterans Act [Pub.L. 107-288].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The President's National Hire Vets Committee meeting will be held October 21, 2004 at:
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center
12600 Roosevelt Blvd.
St. Petersburg, Florida 33716
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or Questions about the National Hire Vets Committee may be directed to the Veterans Employment and Training Administration on 202.693.4700. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. October 21, 2004
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 199, October 15, 2004, p. 61288