October 28, 2004
REGION 5 ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 018-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - Labor Surplus Area Classification, FY 2005
PROGRAM(S): Wagner-Peyser, Labor Market Information
1. Purpose: To transmit a notice of the annual list of labor surplus areas for FY 2005, effective October 1, 2004.
3. Links: This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action: Program Administrators are requested to share the information in this Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies/entities.
5. Contact: Comments or questions about labor surplus areas may be directed to Anthony Dais on 202.693.2784. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date: September 30, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 29, October 28, 2005, pp. 63012-63033