November 5, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 026-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Handbook and Program Operating Forms, ETA Form 90-2; OMB Number 1205-0051
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning disaster unemployment assistance under the Stafford Disaster Relief Act and the Federal-State unemployment compensation system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 214, November 5, 2004, pp. 64593-64595; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Stafford Disaster Relief Act [Pub.L. 93-288]; Pub.L. 100-707, Sections 410 and 423.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before January 4, 2005, to the individual listed in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Miriam Thompson on 202.693.3226.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about UI reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 4, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 214, November 5, 2004, pp. 64593-64594