November 16, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 027-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - PY 2004 Workforce Information Core Products and Services Grants; OMB Number 1205-0417
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning PY 2004 workforce information core products and services grants.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 216, November 9, 2004, pp. 64977-64978; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Training and Employment Guidance Letter 1-04, July 2, 2004.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 10, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Anthony Dais on 202.693.2784.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about workforce information core services and products may be directed to Olaf Bjorklund on 202.693.2870. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 10, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 216, November 9, 2004, pp. 64977-64978