January 28, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 033-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Equal Access to Justice Act; OMB Number 1225-0013
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Equal Access to Justice (EAJA) award applications.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 28 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Darrin King on 202.693.4129.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about EAJA award applications may be directed to April Nelson on 202.693.5782. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. February 28, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 250, December 30, 2004, pp. 78475-78476