March 7, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 047-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Federal Contractor Veteran's Employment Reports, VETS-100; OMB Number 1293-0005; Veterans Employment and Training Service
1. Purpose. To transmit a request from the Veterans Employment and Training Service (VETS) for public comment on a revision of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Federal Contractor Veteran's Employment reports submitted on the VETS-100 form.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 36, February 24, 2005, p. 9109; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(2)(A)].
3. Links. This Bulletin is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies and are invited to comment, on or before March 24, 2005, to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for DOL
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about VETS reporting may be directed to Paul Robertson on 202.693.4714. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. March 24, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 36, February 24, 2005, p. 9109