March 7, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 049-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Revised Schedule of Remuneration for the UCX Program
1. Purpose. To transmit a revised remuneration schedule for the program of unemployment compensation for ex-servicemembers (UCX).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources.
Link to the Federal Register notice (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff. The revised schedule applies to first claims for UCX effective beginning the first day of the first week which begins on or after January 2, 2005.
5. Contact. Questions or comments about the UCX program should be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing.
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 42, March 4, 2005, p. 10687