April 5, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 052-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Call for Papers - National Association for Welfare Research and Statistics Annual Workshop (NAWRS)
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a call-for-papers for the National Association for Welfare Research and Statistics 45th Annual Workshop August 28-31, 2005 in Madison, Wisconsin.
2. References. None
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http:www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources.
4. Substance. The National Association for Welfare Research and Statistics 45th Annual Workshop will be held in Madison, Wisconsin August 28-31, 2005. Workshop information may be found on the NAWRS website. This is to transmit a call-for-papers. Proposals, 500 words or less, describing current or completed research are invited.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Interested individuals are invited to submit proposals by e-mail or before May 9, 2005 to the Program Chair. Proposals may be mailed or faxed as directed in the call-for-papers instructions.
6. Contact. Questions about the NAWRS call-for-papers should be addressed to Ingrid Rothe on 608.262.6382. Questions regarding the NAWRS Annual Workshop should be addressed to Phillip Klein on 608.266.3034.
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. May 9, 2005
8. Attachment. None.