ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 058-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Incentive Funding Availability for Program Year (PY) 2003 Performance, Workforce Investment Act
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of incentive funding availability for Program Year (PY) 2003 performance under Workforce Investment Act programs.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 80, April 27, 2005, pp. 21816-21818; Workforce Investment Act of 1998, sections 203 and 503 [Pub.L. 105-220]; Training and Employment Guidance Letter 20-01, Change 3; Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act [Pub.L. 105-332, 20 U.S.C. 2301 et seq. (Perkins Act)]; SF-424; SF-424A.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Eligible applicants, as defined in the notice, are invited to submit an application on or before June 13, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses Section of the Federal Register attachment.
6. Expiration Date. June 13, 2005
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 80, April 27, 2005, pp. 21816-21818