July 19, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 065-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Financial Reporting Requirements for the National Emergency Grants (NEG) Program, Under Title I of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), ETA Form 9099, OMB Number 1205-0434
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on revision of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning financial reporting requirements for the National Emergency Grants (NEG) program, Under Title I of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA)and reported on ETA Form 9099.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 29, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Isabel Danley on 202.693.3362 or on-line at this link:
5. Contact. Comments or questions about NEG reporting may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 29, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 124, June 29, 2005, pp. 37444-37445