October 2, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 001-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) - Revision for 2007; Office of Management and Budget
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a final decision concerning the adoption of the North American Classification System revisions for 2007 as recommended by the Economic Classification Policy Committee (ECPC).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about this final rule may be directed to Paul Bugg on 202.395.3095. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 94, May 16, 2006, pp. 28531-28533.