November 30, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 003-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - New Mailstop for Employment and Training Administration (ETA) National Office Grant Officers
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To announce a new mailing address for all correspondence directed to ETA National Office Grant Officers.
2. References. None.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.
4. Substance. In August 2005, the Division of Federal Assistance moved to a new location within the National Office:
Division of Federal Assistance
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Av. NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Action. Program Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about ETA grants and agreements may be directed to the Office of System Support in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.788.0170
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. None