November 30, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 007-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Foreign Labor Certification Quarterly Activity Report, ETA Form 9127; OMB Number 1205-0NEW
PROGRAMS: Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Foreign Labor Certification quarterly activity reporting on ETA Form 9127.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 212, November 3, 2005, pp. 66860-66861; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(A)].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 3, 2006 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy on the ICR is available from John R. Beverly on 202.693.3010.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to John Beverly on 202.693.3010. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 3, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 212, November 3, 2005, pp. 66860-66861