November 28, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 008-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Partners - Partnerships for Compliance Assistance Program (PCAP)
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for applications from nonprofit, third-party membership organizations to become partners in the Partnership for Compliance Assistance Program (PCAP).
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 220, November 16, 2005, pp. 69596-69597; PCAP Agreement.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The primary goal of the Partnership for Compliance Assistance Program is to better inform businesses and workers of the compliance assistance tools and resources available from the Department of Labor, in order to help them comply with laws and regulations administered by the agency.
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Nonprofit third-party membership organizations are invited to submit a letter of interest, on or before January 3, 2006 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about the PCAP may be directed to Barbara Bingham on 202.693.5080. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. January 3, 2006
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 220, November 16, 2005, pp. 69596-69597