ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO.011-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Financial and Program Reporting and Performance Standards System for Indian and Native American Programs; OMB Number 1205-0422.
PROGRAMS: Indian and Native American, WIA
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the revision of the Financial and Program Reporting and Performance Standards System for Indian and Native American Programs under Title I, Section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 195, October 10, 2006, pp. 59524-59525; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title I, Section 166.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 9th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. November 9, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 195, October 10, 2006, pp. 59524-59525.