October 17, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 012-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Proposed Implementation Guidance for Title V of the E-Government Act, Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act; Office of Management and Budget.
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the proposed Implementation Guidance for Title V of the E-Government Act, Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act of 2002 (CIPSEA).
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 199, October 16, 2006, pp. 60772-60773; E-Government Act of 2002, Title V Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act [Pub.L. 107-347 503(c), 44 U.S.C. 3501 note]; 31 U.S.C. 1104 (d); 44 U.S.C. 3504 (specifically (a)(1)(B)(iii) and (v), (e)(1), (3) and (5), and (g)(1);.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 15th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
725 17th Street, NW
New Executive Office Building, Room 10201
Washington, D.C. 20503
Electronic comments may be submitted to email@example.com
The complete text of the proposed guidance is available on the OMB Web site.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Brian Harris-Kojetin, Ph.D., 202.395.3093. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 15, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 199, October 16, 2006, pp. 60772-60773.