November 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 012-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Public Meeting of the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA).
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of an open meeting of the ACA scheduled on December 12 & 13, 2008, in
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The meeting will begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, December 12, 2007, and continue until approximately 5 p.m. The meeting will reconvene at approximately 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 13, 2007, and adjourn at approximately 5 p.m. The meeting will be held at:
Stanford Court Hotel
The agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Office of Apprenticeship/ETA Updates.
- Regulatory Update.
- Education and Outreach Initiative-Preliminary Results.
- ETA Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 2-07.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and are invited to file written comments pertaining to the agenda, on or before December 5th to:
Mr. Anthony Swoope, Administrator
Office of Apprenticeship
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this Alert may be directed to Anthony Swoope on 202.693.2796. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. December 13, 2007
8. Attachment. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 219, November 14, 2007, p. 64090