October 31, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 015-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Worker Profiling and Reemployment Service Activity, and Worker Profiling and Reemployment Service Outcomes; OMB Number 1205-0353.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the extension of the collection of the ETA 9048, Worker Profiling and Reemployment Services Activity and the ETA 9049, Worker Profiling and Reemployment Services Outcomes.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 208, October 27, 2006, p. 63037; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506 (c)(2)(A)].
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 26th to:
Office of Workforce Security
200 Constitution Ave. NW.
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Diane Wood on 202.693.3212. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 26, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 208, October 27, 2006, p. 63037.