December 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 016-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Proposed Information Collection Request for the ETA 586, Interstate Arrangement for Combining Employment and Wages; OMB No. 1205-0029
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Interstate Arrangement for Combining Employment and Wages, ETA Form 586.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 233, December 5, 2007, p. 68594; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Internal Revenue Code of 1986, Section 3304(a)(9)(B); 20 CFR Parts 616 and 640.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 4, 2008 to:
Keith P. Ribnick
Office of Workforce Security
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Av. NW
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Keith P. Ribnick on 202.693.3223. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 4, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 233, December 5, 2007, p. 68594.