November 6, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 017-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Workforce Investment Streamlined Performance Reporting System; OMB Number 1205-0NEW.
PROGRAMS: Wagner-Peyser, WIA, Veterans, TAA, NEG
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed Workforce Investment Streamlined Performance Reporting (WISPR) System.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 214, November 6, 2006, pp. 65000-65001; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Federal Register Vol. 69, No. 136, July16, 2004, pp. 42777-42779; TEGL 15-03, 17-05.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 20th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. December 20, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 214, November 6, 2006, pp. 65000-65001.