November 14, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 020-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - ETA 218 Report, Benefit Rights and Experience; OMB No. 1205-0177
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed extension of the ETA 218 Report.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 219, November14, 2006, pp. 66348-66349; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Social Security Act, Section 303 (a) (6); ETA Handbook 401 (ETA 218 Reporting).
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 16th to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Subri Ramen on 202.693.3058.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Subri Ramen on 202.693.3058. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. January 16, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 219, November 14, 2006, pp. 66348-66349.