December 22, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 023-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance Activities Report; OMB No. 1205-0New
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance activities reporting under the Trade Act programs.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 242, December 19, 2005, pp. 75220-75221; Paperwork Reduction Act, Pub.L. 104-13, U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Trade Act of 1974 as amended by the Trade Act of 2002, Title II, Chapter 2, section 246; 20 CFR 617.61
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 17th to the individual listed in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
6. Expiration Date. February 17, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 242, December 19, 2005, pp. 75220-75221