November 20, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 023-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice of Federal Agencies With Adequate Alternative Safeguards.
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of Federal agencies with adequate alternative safeguards to satisfy the confidentiality requirements of 20 CFR 603.9(d).
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 220, November 15, 2006, p. 66556; 20 CFR 603.9(d); Social Security Act, Section 303(a)(1); Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC); 71 FR 56830; 26 CFR 301.6103(a)-1;42 U.S.C. 653(i),(j),(l) and (m).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about this notice may be directed to Gerard Hildebrand on 202.693.3038. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 220, November 15, 2006, p. 66556.