September 14, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 029-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Workforce Investment Board Survey; OMB No. 1290-0004
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives for review, concerning a proposed Workforce Investment Board Survey.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 165, August 25, 2006, pp. 50467-50468; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 24th to:
Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 202.693.6450.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to: email@example.com or by telephone on: 202.693.6450. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 24, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 165, August 25, 2006, pp. 50467-50468