November 30, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 029-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Quick Turnaround Surveys of WIA; OMB No. 1205-0436
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed extension of quick turnaround surveys of WIA.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 230, November 30, 2006, pp. 69219-69220; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 29th to:
Employment and Training Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Richard Muller on 202.693.3680. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. January 29, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 230, November 30, 2006, pp. 69219-69220.