December 5, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 032-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program Reserve Funding Request Form; OMB Number 1205-0275.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision of the Trade Adjustment Assistance program reserve funding request form (ETA-9117).
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 233, December 5, 2006, p. 70542; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance (ATAA); ETA Form 9117 (instructions); ETA-9023.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 4th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. January 4, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 233, December 5, 2006, p. 70542.