September 25, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 035-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Reporting and Performance Standards System for the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Program Under Title I, Section 167 of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be transmitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a reporting and performance standards system for the National Farmworker Jobs Program.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 14th to:
Gay M. Gilbert, Administrator
Office of Workforce Investment
Employment and Training Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available via email: ETAperforms@dol.gov or by telephone: 202.693.3980.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to ETAperforms@dol.gov or by telephone on 202.693.3980. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 14, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 179, September 15, 2006, pp. 54522-54523.