February 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 044-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Workforce Investment Act: National Emergency Grant Assistance - Application and Reporting Procedures; OMB Number 1205-0439.
PROGRAMS: NEG, WIA
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Workforce Investment Act: National Emergency Grant (NEG) Assistance - Application and Reporting Procedures.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 19, January 30, 2007, pp. 4299-4300; Vol. 72, No. 25, February 7,2007, p. 5745; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before March 1st to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. March 1, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 19, January 30, 2007, pp. 4299-4300 and Vol. 72, No. 25, February 7,2007, p. 5745