February 8, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 048-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Domestic Agricultural In-Season Wage Report, Form ETA-232 and Wage Survey Interview Record, Form ETA-232-A; OMB No. 1205-017
PROGRAMS: Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Domestic Agricultural In-Season Wage Report, Form ETA-232 and Wage Survey Interview Record, Form ETA-232-A.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 26, February 8, 2007, pp. 5998-5999; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); 20 CFR 653.500; 20 CFR 655 Subpart B and C; Form ETA-232; Form ETA-232A; Wagner-Peyser Act.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before April 9th to:
Chief, Division of Policy Analysis and Technical Assistance
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210-0001
A copy of the ICR is available from Isabel Jean-Pierre on 202.693.3010.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Isabel Jean-Pierre on 202.693.3010. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. April 9, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 26, February 8, 2007, pp. 5998-5999.