February 8, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 049-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Senior Community Service Employment Program, Implementation of Performance Indicators.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed implementation of performance indicators for the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 26, February 8, 2007, pp. 5999-6001; Older Americans Act Amendments of 2006 (Pub. L. 109-365), 513 (a)(1), 513 (d)(4), 513 (a)(2)(C), 513 (b)(3), 518 (a)(3)(B)(ii), 518 (b)(2), 513 (b)(2)(C); Pub. L. 106-501, 513 (b).
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 22nd to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Workforce Investment
Division of Adult Services
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
E-mail comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Judith Gilbert on 202.693.3758. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 22, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 26, February 8, 2007, pp. 5999-6001.