March 12, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 059-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - YouthBuild Reporting System; OMB No. 1205-0NEW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed implementation of reporting and recordkeeping requirements of the YouthBuild program through an ETA-provided, Web-based Management Information System.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 41, March 2, 2007, pp. 9588-9560; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); YouthBuild Transfer Act (YBTA) [Pub.L.109-281]; Workforce Investment Act (WIA) [Pub.L.105-220].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before May 1st to:
Office of Workforce Investment
Division of Youth Services
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Gregg Weltz on 202.693.3527.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Gregg Weltz on 202.693.3527. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. May 1, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 41, March 2, 2007, pp. 9588-9590.