March 26, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 062-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Maximum Per Diem Rates for the States of California, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah and Wyoming
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of Per Diem Bulletin 07-03, revised continental United States (CONUS) per diem rates.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The General Services Administration has reviewed the lodging as well as meals and incidental expenses (M&IE) rates for certain area of the States listed above. This notice is effective March 30, 2007 and applies to travel performed on or after March 30, 2007. The per diem rates prescribed in Per Bulletin 07-03 may be found at:
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this Alert may be directed to Cy Greenidge on 202.219.2349. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. September 30, 2007
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 57, March 26, 2007, pp. 14110-14111.