July 20, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 069-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Labor Standards for the Registration of Apprenticeship Programs, ETA Form 671, 20 CFR 29, OMB Number 1205-0223
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning labor standards under provisions at 29 CFR 29 for the registration of apprenticeship programs and reported on ETA Form 671.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 1, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Anthony Swoope on 202.693.2806.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about apprenticeship programs may be directed to the Office of Apprenticeship Training, Employer and Labor Services in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 1, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 105, June 2, 2005, pp. 32377-32378