April 23, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 069-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Job Corps Enrollee Allotment Determination, OMB No. 1205-0030
PROGRAMS: Job Corps
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Job Corps enrollee allotment determination.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before June 4th to:
Office of Job Corps
Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Chris Conboy on 202.693.3093. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. June 4, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 63, April 3, 2007, p. 15910.