April 23, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 070-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Health Questionnaire: Form ETA 6-53, OMB No. 1205-0033
PROGRAMS: Job Corps
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision of the Job Corps health questionnaire: form ETA 6-53.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 63, April 3, 2007, pp. 15910-15911; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Workforce Investment Act of 1998; Pub.L. 105-277, Section 145; 20 CFR 670.410
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before June 4th to:
Barbara J. Grove, RN
National Nurse Consultant
Office of Job Corps
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Barbara Grove on 202.693.3116. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. June 4, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 63, April 3, 2007, pp. 15910-15911.