April 23, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 071-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefits Rights and Experience Report, OMB Number 1205-0177
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed reinstatement of the retention of information at the level on work applications and job orders.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 64, April 4, 2007, p. 16385; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before May 4th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for U.S. DOL/ETA
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. May 4, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 64, April 4, 2007, p. 16385.